Emigrate to Australia with Migration Bureau
Making job search and visas easier…
SKILLSELECT – Australia’s new selection process. Find out what it means for you.Click here
A Leading Migration Agent Referral Network for Australia for over 20 years, the MIGRATION BUREAU has referred and helped 30,000 new settlers with their dream of living and working abroad. Today, we are one of Australia’s leading migration agent referral networks, also offering relocation and settlement referral services. We offer a FREE online referral service to point you to independent Australian MARA Registered Migration Agents to help guide you through the often complex and time-consuming visa application process. The Migration Bureau does not offer any immigration advice itself but you contract direct with a registered advisor.
Through our website, we are committed to making it easier for you to access quality Australia immigration advice and visa assistance from these independent migration agents.
REGISTER NOW for FREE
- REGISTER NOW by completing our FREE referral eligibility assessment.
- You will receive an email response indicating if we can help you.
- If positive, you will receive CONTACT details of available, independent OFFICIALLY-RECOGNISED AGENTS or you may be contacted.
- You deal directly with that individual agent who can complete a FULL ASSESSMENT and provide you with on-going immigration advice & assistance (fees apply – please check quote and contract as separate businesses)
Emigration made easier!
- A GREAT NEW LIFESTYLE AWAITS YOU…You and your family could be eligible to migrate. We can help you.
- START THE PROCESS – Click here to see if you qualify for referral.
Which occupations are in demand? The occupations in demand include:
All Trades, Engineering, Technical, IT & Communications, Medical, R&D, Oil and Gas, Construction, Education, Teaching, Accounting, Finance, Banking, Management, Hairdressing, Chefs, Hospitality, Tourism, Administration, Sales & Marketing, Legal Services, P.R., Business Managers/Owners, Agriculture, and most other skilled occupations and qualified skill-sets.