Your interests are our prime concern. When it comes to the welfare of our clients, the referral Agents of the Migration Bureau do not compromise. Although not a "no win, no fee" guarantee, our Referred Agetst commit individually to offering you an effective, professional migration consulting service. The protection of the client itnerests is paramount and is covered by this comprehensive, Five Point Service Guarantee.
*; The exclusions and areas of "client's own risk" and "client's own responsibility" are listed below.
1. LIKELIHOOD OF SUCCESS *
Our referred agents will only take on your case if, at the outset, there appears to be at least a reasonable likelihood of success for some type of residence visa. You will receive a frank and clear written assessment of your eligibility for residence before our Agents can agree to act for you. One of our IAA Licensed Immigration Advisers, MARA Registered Migration Agents, ICCRC Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants or referred independent Immigration Lawyers will also outline in writing to you the different entry criteria, regulations, processing time-frames and stages of the application process so that you have an understanding of your way forward from the outset. (* Subject to sighting original documentation)
2. NO RISK OF PENALTY
We understand that your personal circumstances may change during the immigration process. Therefore, if you must cancel for any reason, you may do so at any time without the risk of penalty or further charge from a referred Agent of the Migration Bureau other than a small one-off file closure/document return fee. In this event, you will only be responsible for the costs incurred up to the time of file closure.
Self-represent at any time - take over your case yourself.
You may also terminate our services at any time during the immigration process and, if you feel confident enough to do so, handle any remaining aspects of your visa application yourself (i.e. self represent). In this case, you will only be responsible for the costs up to the date of termination, but of course the referred agent can no longer take any responsibility for the outcome of your case. (With the exception of a small file closure/document return fee).
NOTE: All "on hold" files are subject to a monthly file management fee to ensure that your file remains open and accessible to our consultants. In addition, for regulatory reasons, any work necessary to protect your client interests due to immigration changes or changes in status situations that arise may be charged for.
3. "PAY AS YOU GO" POLICY
Unlike some others in the industry, the referred agents of the Migration Bureau do not ever charge their fee up-front prior to acting for you. Instead, they charge on a time-recording basis, meaning that you pay on a progressive basis, as and periodically after work is completed on your application. (With the exception of pre-paid fees, such as initial immigration assessment fees, non immigration advice products, where applicable),. This way, you can monitor the progress of your case..
4. FEE PROTECTION
Referred agents are committed to maintaining the quality and effectiveness of their visa processing service. In the very unlikely event that you find a valid error or mistake with any aspect of their service, simply advise you ragent and they will put the matter right wherever realistically possible at no further cost to you in terms of the consulting fee. (See terms and conditions for conditions and exclusions).
5. PERFORMANCE WARRANTY
For your added protection and security, the quality of our referred Agents migration advisory service is independently backed by a professional indemnity insurance policy placed with an "A-rated" international insurance house, providing you with complete peace of mind.
Areas of "Client's Own Risk" and "Client's Own Responsibility"
Our Service Guarantee covers most eventualities but all clients must accept areas of "client own risk" and "client own responsibility". Due to the constantly changing nature of the immigration regulations and client's own personal circumstances, our referred Agents strictly do NOT operate a "no win, no fee" refund policy, as they charge on a time-recording basis similar to other professional practices.
Our referred agents services are designed to increase your likelihood of success. The areas of "client own risk" and "client own responsibility" are outlined below (see Notes & Exclusions) or are stated in the Service Agreement which clients sign as they proceed.
*Notes & Exclusions:
i) Our Five Point Service Guarantee covers most aspects of our professional service and the visa application case outcomes that referred agents have direct control over. However, referred agents cannot protect you against all eventualities in the immigration and relocation process and, as such, the exclusions and areas of clients "own risk" are clearly outlined below:
The Service Guarantee DOES NOT cover:
- Misleading or incorrect information provided by clients.
- Failure by clients to comply with the official immigration regulations, to complete the full application process, or to provide the required documentation or evidence.
- Failure by clients to comply with the conditions of their visa which are under their control, such as obtaining a qualifying job offer, passing an English language test, passing a skills assessment, obtaining professional registration etc.
- Changes in a client's personal situation or status, after becoming a visa processing client of the Migration Bureau, which render them ineligible.
- Negative outcomes where clients were forewarned of the possible risks.
- Unexpected changes in government immigration policy.
- Situations where an application was prepared and lodged in good faith, based on the prevailing immigration regulations at the time, and the Minister of Immigration or Immigration Authorities later choose to return an application for any reason, with or without a refund of the original application fee.
- Disputed decisions by immigration officials that have a reasonable likelihood of success upon re-lodgement, review or appeal.
- Any third party costs incurred by clients in their attempt to meet the prevailing immigration policy, such as English language testing fees, medical fees, legal, accounting or other professional fees, document or translation preparation charges, or travel costs to attend job or sponsorship interviews etc.
The firm does not operate a "no visa, no fee" policy especially in any of the above situations, however we may be able to offer other solutions if any of these situations occur.
ii) Our Service Guarantee applies to our Australia, New Zealand, UK and USA-bound clients only. For our Canadian bound clients this protection is termed 'Service Pledge' due to Canadian immigration regulations
Terms & Conditions Apply - See our Service Agreement or the terms of engagement of your individual agent for further details.
Click here to view the Official Registrations of the referred Agents for Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA.